The 10 THINGS MEN DO THAT SECRETLY TURN WOMEN ON
When it comes to turning women on there are a number of things you can do.
However, you could be missing an opportunity to get your miss wanting a night of passionate, hot and sweaty lovemaking!
I recently came across a thread on Reddit titled “what do men do that’s attractive, that men don’t know about?” It received hundreds of responses from women revealing their most non-sexual turn-ons.
After reading through and picking up a thing or two, I thought I would share the knowledge and handpicked the best 10.
Disclaimer: these are not my personal views.
The List of 10
- I fucking LOVE watching my boyfriend cook. I can stand there and watch him all day long. He’s bustling around, chopping veggies and putting dry rub on meats and stirring things around in a pan, all confident and sure-like. He thinks he’s just making dinner.
What he doesn’t know is that by the time the meal is ready, after watching him be so competent and unself-conscious and focused on making the food, I want to rip his clothes off and have my way with him first, and eat dinner later. – projectedwinner
2. Wear nice sweaters. The snug sweaters make me want to cuddle. And by cuddle, I mean bang. – tralalalara
3. Giving eye contact when talking to you. Especially when there’s a bunch of pretty girls around. – rockies2626
4. Wearing cologne. A subtle hint of cologne goes a long way. Another one is using their shirt to wipe sweat of their face. Holy shit, so simple yet so sexy. – MissBanana-Hammock
5. That thing where you take off a t-shirt by pulling it by the back of your neck. – aniteb
6. My partner does this thing when we’re on a crowded train car: he’ll position himself directly behind me and tilt his shoulder toward anyone who comes close. He’s a lot bigger than I am and kinda broad-shouldered, so he effectively blocks me from being touched by strangers (which happens on the train a lot – if you’re a lady and it’s crowded, you’re probably gonna get groped at some point). – Deleted user
7. Speaking passionately about pretty much anything. When my SO talks excitedly about anything he cares about, even if it isn’t really one of my interests, it is insanely attractive to me. – Sea_Potato
8. Roll up button-ups to their elbows. Bless – MichaelPraetorius
9. I am going to say, I love when he does simple things like hold the door open for me, or take my dog outside for me, makes me breakfast, or helps me do dishes even. Just simple stuff that makes me really fall more and more for him. It means he cares and wants to make me happy, which makes me want to make him the happiest guy on earth. – catchafire678
10. Listening and understanding. Can be challenging to do this! – hotel_mango_foxtrot